Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola a todos, espero que puedan ayudarme. Tengo este problema. Estoy atascado en este punto. Registré el sitio y creé una cuenta gracias a todos y perdón por mi español.

Attached Files

Image(s)

We can speak in english too, if you want, no need to speak spanish!

Server will open shortly in about half an hour. We had some issues with the datacenter and we will be opening again soon.
(16-02-19, 01:30 PM)Zorak Wrote: We can speak in english too, if you want, no need to speak spanish!

Server will open shortly in about half an hour. We had some issues with the datacenter and we will be opening again soon.

ok wait news Wink
You should be able to enter now! :)
(16-02-19, 05:24 PM)Zorak Wrote: You should be able to enter now! Smile

Server Down??
No, it's ON and working without problems :)
Try to close and re-open the L2 Client
El señor VV
(16-02-19, 08:57 PM)Yakimo Wrote:
(16-02-19, 05:24 PM)Zorak Wrote: You should be able to enter now! Smile

Server Down??

(16-02-19, 09:20 PM)Cooper Wrote: No, it's ON and working without problems Smile
Try to close and re-open the L2 Client

are the only one with problems of disconnection and lag at the entrance of the server?
Probably. DDoS attacks seem to have stopped for the time being.

Try resetting your DNS cache (this can be easily googled) while having all your L2 clients closed, and then try to log in through all of our proxies. At least one should always let you enter Smile
(16-02-19, 10:23 PM)Zorak Wrote: Probably. DDoS attacks seem to have stopped for the time being.

Try resetting your DNS cache (this can be easily googled) while having all your L2 clients closed, and then try to log in through all of our proxies. At least one should always let you enter Smile

tonight I do not want to play now I go to bed as in Italy are 2.30 at night. Although I hope you will put a DDOS protection as soon as possible

Good Night  Angel Angel Angel Angel
The DDoS protection is working perfectly, but that doesn't mean it avoids 100% of the effects of an attack
El señor VV