Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMT barrier
Hello,since are some ppls international, the gmt is barier for us for example our gmt +1 = tw/cs at 1 am start , oly 11 pm - 5 am, i think good option would be make some compromis about changed time for example of intersting things like ( CS,TW,OLY,MANOR)
Hello and welcome to our community! Yes, the times for major game events like CS/TW/Oly aren't 100% decided yet and we will try to take all players into account :) All suggestions are welcome, and we will be announcing those as things unfold.
Hello,i wanna play here with my cp because we all love Gracia chronicles but we have problem with your gmt...and we are not the only one,i alrdy heard from some clan leaders/cp leaders they wanna join here but dont wanna join olympiad in 23:00,have CS in 01:00,Baiums only in night,AQ also....i think if u change times,it will be great for international ppl and your community will be alot bigger... i understand this is latino server but i hope u wanna have big community also frm international ppl(which x7 Gracia rly deserves)..
Hello and welcome! Yes, each day we are getting more and more international players, so we're probably going to be changing some of the main events to a more appropiate schedule, mainly Olympiad and CS. The goal is to create a balance and a middle point between the two playerbases, understanding that no schedule is ever going to be perfect for everyone.

As a first change (since it's going to happen even before Olympiad is enabled) we just changed the CS times. I also have conveniently translated the Schedule thread to english so you guys can read it and be aware of everything: https://www.undergames.net/foro/Thread-C...y-Schedule

As for the Olympiad times, we are open to suggestions from both sides (although the grand majority of our community is very vocal on Facebook and is not very fond of the forums Tongue  ) . We are still not sure if we want to maintain the 6 hour-long retail schedule, we were thinking about shortening it a bit.

I hope you enjoy your stay and tell your friends (and enemies  Big Grin ) to come!
nice to hear about changes,thank you Smile