Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero
why they are hera until 1 September?wait for skill 83 level month and pul is a lot!I see it on the first server..it's pretty stupid..Think about the change to make the hero from 1 August...people want to enjoy pvp from the start of the server (Barakiel etc..)

83 skills = you will not kill Antharas,Valakas,Beleth etc..please think about whether hera could be August 1 :-(
In a way, I agree that having an Olympiad cycle so close to server launch increases competitiveness a lot (you could actually lock down Barakiel if you are winning to stop your competition from even becoming noblesse), but the truth is, it also decreases the server's overall lifespan. Having hero buffs and lv83 skills means, like you said, that you can kill some dungeon bosses way sooner than ideal. And we think that Gracia servers are already short enough, for us to reduce that even more.

If you think of it that way, it means people will stick around in our server for a while longer Smile

In order to compensate for this and ease the way for lv83 skills after August, though, we made those books tradeable. That means hero characters with many Olympiad tokens will be able to even buy spellbooks for other people in their CP/Clan, if they have enough Fame too of course!
Hello in my eyes its like : as you said you can farm barakiel, you can farm TW ( to avoid pvp or barakiel or you can farm varka) , but at the truth - why making for ppls less pvp ( there can be pvp for barakiel zaken etc) which is already custom, whats the problém of making party to kill barakiel if someone wants nobles, (its rate x7 + pa + rune we are on rates x11 , how much time can také me making 83 lvl - 1 week? ) what will do peoples, where is problém to farm for nobles in 17 days? Dont make from this server which has some nice custom things, izy bizy server where ppls will just farm, its no point .. there is not manyy international epilogue servers with aktiv gms which listening peoples )
opino igual q el chico q escribe en ingles
(06-07-18, 12:11 PM)Drizant Wrote: Hello in my eyes its like : as you said you can farm barakiel, you can farm TW ( to avoid pvp or barakiel or you can farm varka) ,  but at the truth - why making for ppls less pvp ( there can be pvp for barakiel zaken etc) which is already custom, whats the problém of making party to kill barakiel if someone wants nobles, (its rate x7 + pa + rune we are on rates x11 , how much time can také me making 83 lvl - 1 week? ) what will do peoples, where is problém to farm for nobles in 17 days? Dont make from this server which has some nice custom things, izy bizy server where ppls will just farm, its no point .. there is not manyy international epilogue servers with aktiv gms which listening peoples )

Oh, there is no problem with people reaching noblesse status early, that's normal and it will happen. But Olympiad isn't the only reason for people to get Nobless, it's mainly the fact that having noblesse buff in your side against someone who doesn't, makes a really big difference.

There are already plenty of reasons to PvP (the only instanced bosses are Zaken and Baylor), so I doubt people will get bored Tongue Besides, the bottom line is, we have opened servers in the past with Olympiad enabled at the started and servers with Olympiad delayed by a month, like this one, and the first ones tended to last a lot less in general. That's mainly our goal - don't making a server that will last for 3 weeks. And with very early olympiad cycles, it does, from experience.
(06-07-18, 06:56 AM)Majky Wrote: why they are hera until 1 September?wait for skill 83 level month and pul is a lot!I see it on the first server..it's pretty stupid..Think about the change to make the hero from 1 August...people want to enjoy pvp from the start of the server (Barakiel etc..)

83 skills = you will not kill Antharas,Valakas,Beleth etc..please think about whether hera could be August 1 :-(

(06-07-18, 12:32 PM)Zorak Wrote:
(06-07-18, 12:11 PM)Drizant Wrote: Hello in my eyes its like : as you said you can farm barakiel, you can farm TW ( to avoid pvp or barakiel or you can farm varka) ,  but at the truth - why making for ppls less pvp ( there can be pvp for barakiel zaken etc) which is already custom, whats the problém of making party to kill barakiel if someone wants nobles, (its rate x7 + pa + rune we are on rates x11 , how much time can také me making 83 lvl - 1 week? ) what will do peoples, where is problém to farm for nobles in 17 days? Dont make from this server which has some nice custom things, izy bizy server where ppls will just farm, its no point .. there is not manyy international epilogue servers with aktiv gms which listening peoples )

- Noblesse: A new and optional "quest" to obtain the Noblesse status has been added and implemented into the Community Panel. Once you have finished the Subclass quest, a new button will appear in this tab which will allow you to exchange 10,000 Certificates of Noblesse, in order to instantly obtain Noblesse Status. These items can be farmed in the Varka/Ketra zones and traded to other characters.

I dont know how much time you need to farm 10k items, but this is other way to get Nobless w/o make Sub.